The iPad Cooling Case (for the iPad Mini 5) is an iPad case that is able to keep the iPad several degrees cooler than the environment it is in, using quiet blower fans. It fits the iPad Mini 5 snugly (pictured) and provides some basic level of protection, especially at the corners, while allowing access to the camera, on/off and volume buttons.
- Thin and lightweight (approx. 22mm thick and 99g)
- Durable and flexible plastic enclosure
- Rechargeable battery that can power the fans for 5 hours on a full charge
- A temperature sensor activates the fans when it gets too warm
- Compatible with mounts that have the 4-holes AMPS pattern
- Compatible with clamp mounts that are able to hold tablets with thicker cases (at least 22mm thick)
- Cooling Case
- USB-A to USB-C charging cable (1 metre long)
Need more information about how the iPad Cooling Case works? Go to our Wombat Ware files page where we explain how the cooling works, the mounting accessories that fit and more.