Wombat Ware Cooling Case - iPad Mini 4/5
Your Wombat Ware Cooling Case can cool down your iPad when it is warm (above 40 degrees celsius) and bring down its temperature by 5 - 10 degrees celsius, potentially preventing it from overheating and shutting down when it gets above 45 degrees celsius.
- Outer Protection : the case provides some amount of bump/drop protection to your iPad especially at the corners
- Double Blower Fans : 2 x Sunon mighty mini blower fans that creates an airflow at the back of your iPad
- Temperature Sensing : when turned on, the built-in temperature sensor will monitor the temperature and turn on the blower fans
- Rechargeable Battery : 700mah battery will power the fans for up to 5 hours
- Mounting Holes : the mounting holes at the back are compatible with mounting accessories that rely on the four hole AMPS pattern.
- Detachable Backpack : the backpack with cooling features can be removed when necessary
215 x 145 x 21.5 mm
2 x Mighty Mini Sunon Blower Fans
- Please read and follow the instructions in this document
- Keep the product away from heat sources such as fires, flammable or explosive gas etc.
- This product is not water-proof. Do not immerse it in water, it will damage the electronics.
What’s in the box
- The iPad Cooling Case
- A USB-C to USB-A cable for charging
- 4 x M4 nuts (inserted into the Cooling Case)
- 4 x M4 x 16mm screws for compatible mounting options
[NOTE: please remove the M4 x 16mm screws from the back of the case before putting in the iPad]
Putting the iPad into the iPad Case
Slide the iPad into the iPad Case from the front using the longer edge. Then push each of the four corners of the iPad into the iPad Case. The iPad Case should snap onto the iPad as you push in on each corner. Ensure that the four edges of the iPad Case are holding down the iPad nicely.
Charging the Cooling Backpack
Charge the Backpack using the USB-C cable supplied. Plugin the USB-C cable connector into the Cooling Backpack USB-C port. Ensure the other end (USB-A) is plugged into a USB power adaptor with 5V & 1A/2A output.
The green LED will turn on during charging. When the battery is fully charged, the green LED will be off. It takes up to around 3 hours to fully charge a flat battery.
Using the Cooling Case
Switch on the Cooling Backpack by pushing the sliding switch to the left (when facing the Backpack). Once switched on, the temperature sensor in the Backpack will monitor the temperature within. When it gets too warm, the fans will be turned on and so will the blue LED.
When to charge the Backpack again
When the battery is fully charged, the Backpack could last for up to 5 hours with the fans on continuously.
When the red LED starts flashing, the battery is at half capacity (50%) or less. When the red LED is on (solid), the battery is at 20% capacity or less.
Wombat Ware warrants this product against defects in materials and/or workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. Please retain the tax invoice as evidence of purchase
The Wombat Ware Cooling Case has passed EMC compliance tests and complies with the applicable requirements of FCC Rule Part 15 as well as the rules for the Regulatory Compliance Mark (RCM).